Sunday, July 6, 2014

July 4, 2014 Holiday

 BBQ at Scott & Tiera's House (this was after T&E left for Missouri)

 Girls' Breakfast Out

 Boating at Deer Creek

 Training the next generation of 'car guys'

 Evelyn & Crew

We had a great weekend and enjoyed lots of family time.  Jaron & Michelle came to visit, and although they could only stay for 4 1/2 days, we made the most of their time with us.  They traveled all day Tuesday to get here, and when they arrived we had a BBQ at our house with all our family in Utah present.  Then Wed morning the girls went out for breakfast and the guys went out for lunch.  We had to get all that in because Tyler & Emily left that night to Missouri for a reunion with her family. During the next few days we went boating, jet skiing, had Chase's birthday party, a BBQ up American Fork Canyon, (where I was introduced to s'mores made with Reeses P-nut butter cups - yummy), a visit to Grandma Great and Gavin's grave, dinner at Tiera's then fireworks on the 4th, dinner at Teppanyaki, games and Tiera's yummy waffle desert on the 5th.  Mixed in with all the family events they spent time with several of their friends and helped Jessica move.

P.S.  I guess I'm going to have to go back to taking family photos with my big girl camera.  I can't seem to master taking non blurry photos with my iphone.  I took quite a few photos of all our activities with my iphone and they all turned out crappy.  In fact, of the photos I posted above, I only took two of them, someone else took the rest!

4 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of all the boys surrounding the car's engine in awe. Oh a boy's world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about cameras. I always regret it, but sometimes it's better to capture the moment than to miss it completely. I love that photo of the boys around the car. Priceless! Hang it huge in B&W in the garage (or shop or whatever)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They may not be perfect but they're sure fun. It's great to see your family almost all together. I loved the picture of the guys staring into the engine of that car. Truly, like father...like grandpa...like son...like grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holidays don't get any better than when you can be with family. I love the car guys picture.

    ReplyDelete