Monday, June 22, 2015

Jaron & Michelle's Visit

Jaron, Michelle and their family came for a short visit.  We packed lots of activities into a few short days.  We went RZR riding twice, to the movies, a visit to Grandma Great, a visit to Gavin's grave, visits with friends and families, girl's breakfast out, guy's evening of target shooting and dinner out,  lunch at the wing shack several times (a J&M favorite), game night, family dinners, tin foil dinners and s'mores up the canyon, cooling off at Tibblefork Reservoir, a Sunday drive to see the progress of Scott & Tiera's new cabin at the top of Soldier Summit, hanging out at the slushy stand, and other stuff I can't remember.  As usual, my photo record of the visit is sparse and mostly done with my iphone:

Girl's breakfast out.

Chillin' on a hot day.






Candids up the canyon.  (Somehow I missed individual photos of Taylor and Chase.)

Isn't this adorable!!!

Surrounded by boys!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! One little girl in that crowd. I am sure she will be well loved - and protected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good looking missionary force! Sounds like you never stopped a minute to breath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute pictures! It's been so long since I've seen their family. Tell Michelle she needs to start blogging again!

    ReplyDelete