Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Wonderful Family Memories!

I think I have all the family weddings represented here where I have taken pictures, with the exception of Adam and Lisa.  I think theirs was the first wedding I did, but that was before digital and before I had an easy way to store and find them.  For this post I just didn't have time to go through a bunch of negatives or photo albums to find them, so I apologize to you.  My goal is to some day have time to go through all my photos (there are probably over a hundred thousand), and choose the best ones to digitize, but I don't know when that will happen.  The last photo wasn't taken by me, but I love it anyway.

5 comments:

  1. I love them all! What fun memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are pretty hot photos and bring back so many sweet memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fun to see everybody and their weddings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! And there are some very photogenic models in that group

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE pictures! It would be fun to put ones of all of us siblings. Thanks for sharing!!
    Kay Lynn

    ReplyDelete