Saturday, March 9, 2013

Valentine's Day Dinner

A little late for another Valentine's Day post, but I am trying to catch up after a VERY busy few weeks!

Well, I was all prepared, flowers on the counter, and decorations on the table.

Special treats on the little kid's table.

And even a treat on the big kid's table.

I even had time to take these photos before the party, and then I set my camera on the counter so I wouldn't forget to take pictures during the evening......  You're right, I don't have one single picture during the evening and my camera was sitting in the same spot after everyone had gone home!  Sigh!


5 comments:

  1. Oh man, I loved those meals. I still do it with my kids. They are already looking forward to our St. Patricks day "green dinner" Luckily it will be between surgeries and I can do it for them still. I love these traditions you instilled in us mom. Thank you!! You were always a creative and amazing mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. It would have been fun to see those kids faces when they saw the delicious strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is how I take pictures. I just forget in the business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful table settings and enticing treats. We've missed news from you. Believe me, we need news everyday!

    ReplyDelete