Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Winter Getaway

Well, here we are closing in on the end of March and I haven't posted anything for this month or most of last month.  And it certainly is not for the lack of activities or photos.  We have been so busy with work and fun that I just can't seem to squeeze it all in.

The middle of February we took off for several weeks.  First we joined Scott & Tiera's family in Mesquite for Taylor's soccer tournament.  He did great and their team took second place.  If I remember correctly they played 3 games over President's Day weekend and his team was wearing dark uniforms and white uniforms for different games.

  We managed to do some RZR riding in between soccer games.  This was Taylor's first time driving.  Does Tiera look a little nervous, or is it just my imagination!!  He did a great job.  Nothing to it, just like playing a video game!  The only difference is when you crash, it doesn't say 'game over' and the consequences are a bit more serious!

3 comments:

  1. Taylor looks 16 in all these pictures. Please tell me he's still only 13, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'm not the only one who noticed that. It seemed like one day he was a boy and the next day he was a teenager.....and a very handsome one, too, I might add!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had fun! Thanks for coming with us!

    ReplyDelete