Saturday, August 10, 2013

Fun at the Dunes



I've been trying to clean out and organize photos, which for me is a never ending task.  (I'm still not done with the photos I took on our mission!)  Anyway I ran across these cute ones when we were at the sand dunes near Yuma this past winter.  As I recall we were there in January and the sand was too hot to go barefoot.  Anyway, I like the look on Sawyer's face in the first photo.  He has already learned that it is never safe to go riding with his Dad.  You can always count on some thrills, chills, screams, twists, turns and bumps, and it's a given that all four wheels will leave the ground at the same time at some point during the ride!!!!  He's already got his game face on in anticipation!!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like everyone had a fantastic time. Strange that it could be that hot in the middle of January. Love Sawyer's face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, with those parents it would be a wild ride with either one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! I love the look on the boys faces.
    Kay Lynn

    ReplyDelete