Sunday, August 11, 2013

Note to Family & Friends:


As many of you know, I store most of my photos of recent years, including all my personal and family photos, online in a SmugMug website.  Here is the LINK.   SmugMug has recently revamped their whole format to which I've had to adapt and figure out all the new settings.  If you go to the website and click on 'Photo Galleries' you can then access any of the folders and galleries except for one folder titled 'Families & Friends are Forever'.  Because this folder has mostly personal, family photos, I've protected it with a password.  If you click on this folder you will be asked for the password which is Hostetter, (my mother's maiden name).  Just wanted to let you know you are welcome to download any of my photos for personal use or to help with a lesson, etc.

Lots of love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment