Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Jaron & Michelle & VERY Cute Grandchildren

I'm back!  For those of you who have inquired, I'm still here with good intentions to dust off my camera and post more photos.  Here are some of my favorites from our visit with Jaron & Michelle in January:

Handsome Family.....and EVERYONE is looking at the camera and smiling!

Still Sweethearts!

 Sawyer

 Bear

 Evelyn

 Evelyn's Blessing

What does Grandma do when Plan A is just not working??

GO TO PLAN B!

P.S.  For some reason the colors turned a bit weird when I uploaded these photos.  Hummm.

5 comments:

  1. Loved these!! That is exactly what it is like taking pictures of young families--a really nice one and some funny ones that everyone will TREASURE later on, but seem like failures. They are not! They are simply perfect!! HA ha!! LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely darling photos. Loved the Plan B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen their family for a long time. They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures Karen. I guess it helps to have beautiful grandchildren to take them of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Looks like those boys love that little girl

    ReplyDelete