Monday, May 4, 2015

Fun Weekend with the Kimballs

We had a great, although too short, weekend with the Kimballs.  They came to visit us in Santa Clara, and arrived late Friday night.....but not to late to go swimming in our neighborhood pool for an hour before it closed.  Saturday was spent RZR riding, eating pizza and junk food, and more swimming.  Then we topped the day off by going to a Brian Regan concert at Tuacahn that evening.  So funny and clean.  Not one swear word!  Sunday came way too soon and after church they left for home, taking a side trip through Emery.  (I managed to take only one photo with my iphone while they were here.  I can't believe how tall Taylor is now, and I think his voice is going to be as deep as his Dad's!)

5 comments:

  1. That's a great photo. You really packed a lot into a short visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds jammed packed with fun! Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have met Tiera's kids maybe once? But I read her blog regularly. I swear I can see their personalities so well in this photo! Thanks for blogging. Helps me feel in touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds fun…and looks like the weather cooperated as usual. I can remember when Scott & Tiera were dating and they came to Las Vegas with you. Now they have all these boys!! Such a cute family:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love Brian Reagan for the same reason, funny and clean!! He knows Utahns love him for that reason! :-) looks like you had a great time in Southern Utah!

    ReplyDelete